Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We're Ready to Go!!

It's Tuesday morning and I'm ready to hit the road. Unfortunately that won't happen for another 7 or so hours. I had my suitcase packed yesterday, Jay woke up this morning and got his packed before PT. PT wasn't until 9:00 this morning and it was a family one. I went along and we did a lot of fun events. We had a water balloon fight, but only the dependents got the balloons. We also climbed up a slide and jumped off into a pit. Then the actual work out was a ladder. Then an easy jog back to where we started. The guys then did a dizzy bat relay. They had to spin around with their head on a bat and then run to the other end and back. It was quite humerous to watch. Jay's head was cocked one way, his body turned another direction, but somehow he managed to run relatively straight. I got a good laugh at it!

I hit up the commissary on my way home. $100 later I came out and finally got home. Unfortunately that's only half my menu for the days when Jay's parents are here. Ohs wells! It doesn't happen often.

I have to take all of the pies in to Jay at 1:00 so the guys can gobble them up. I'll be glad to get them out of my fridge. Jay is supposed to get off at 2:00... which means he may be home around 4 or 5. Our goal is to leave at 6:00. Yippee!!!!

I'll be sure to update when we get back!!

3 comments:

Kyle & Beth Pettit said...

Have fun and see you when you get back.

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Have a great time! Enjoy your time with his parents. (And hope the pies got eaten.)

Risala Furniture said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?Carpet Shops Abu Dhabi