Monday, January 11, 2010

Back into the Swing

It's been a week since I've posted... and a week since I've been home! It feels good to get back into the swing of things!! Although I absolutely loved laying around and being lazy over break, I like having a schedule!

I've started on the second week of school today. The kids are getting back into the swing of it too. I almost have everyone back from break, but still have one stuck in the states. I wish I was stuck there too!!! It snowed quite a bit the past couple of days, and today, the kids were constantly asking if we were going to get out early. There was only 6 inches of snow on the ground, but to some of them, that was a big deal! It was very beautiful outside, with the ground covered, trees and white, and the air is still. I would have loved to go out and play! Too bad Jay isn't around to build a snowman with!

Nothing else too exciting these parts of the town! Same days as usual! (That's why I haven't written all week.)

The best part of the week so far... Jay called last night! His voice was enough to make me smile! I didn't even care what he said, it was just so good to hear from him!! I did listen though! He is doing well and staying extremely busy! Something we have in common I guess!

Hope everyone has a great week ahead! Stay warm and enjoy the snow!!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I subscribed to your blog because I am a blog addict. And I like to read what's going on, even though I see you!