Monday, January 18, 2010

Ice Skating!

Yesterday afternoon, I went ice skating with a few middle school kids for Club Beyond! The kids weren't too in to skating. They did more sitting around and eating than skating. They would skate a couple of rounds and then sit for several. There were three adults there. We were making laps around the rink and then would notice that none of the kids were on the ice. We found them all sitting out. Nonetheless, we had a good time. Fortunately, I never fell! I was lucky!

Afterwards, I went out to eat with two other ladies! It was a nice end to a full day, actually a full weekend! Sometimes I can't believe how lucky I am! Going to the spa... going ice skating... being with such good friends. God has blessed me in so many ways. He has kept me so content, even with Jay being gone!! What a wonderful life!!

2 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Hmm. I need to go ice skating! I haven't gone in a while. Bummer. I'll just have to find some kids that want to join me.

sisalrugs said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? motorized curtains abu dhabi