Sunday, January 17, 2010

A Relaxing Day at the Spa

Yesterday was such a wonderful day! I went with 8 other teachers to a Spa in Bad Kissingen. It was so great to relax and have nothing to worry about! We spent the entire day moving from pool to pool. They had every type of pool you could imagine. Warm pools, hot pools, cold pools, salt water pools, hot tubs, saunas, and of course all the specialty things (massages, facials, etc.). Most of the pools were indoors, but some of them traveled outside. It was very neat to be in the water and be warm as we were outside in the 30 degree temps! The steam was just rolling off the water. To take a break from the pools, four of us decided to take a mud scrub!! We plastered ourselves with hot treated mud. It looked like we had on black body suits! Then we layed down under heat lamps and the mud tried on. After 10 minutes, we were pretty stiff. We then scrubed it all off. It left like we were in a car wash as we were scrubbing. It felt so great though and it left my skin so soft!! We left the spa at 8:00 and then went out to eat. I was pretty tired by then. After letting my body relax all day, I didn't have much energy left. I didn't get home until 11:00 last night! It was all well worth it though!! I would love to take Jay there some day, but not sure he would enjoy. He doesn't know to relax very well. He may get bored! But we just might have to try it out!

2 comments:

Kyle & Beth Pettit said...

Sounds wonderful.

Mom said...

Can I join you next time?