Saturday, January 23, 2010

Long Weekend

It's been a long two days and I have several hours left until this day is over! All I've done for the past 35 hours is lay in bed or lay on the couch!! Real exciting!! All my plans for yesterday and today went down the drain. Because of that, I have 40 mini cheesecakes in the trunk of my car. I'm really not sure what I'm going to do with them now. I guess I'll either take them to church tomorrow or to school on Monday. They'll get eaten somehow!! I also have a stack of papers sitting here waiting to be graded, but I haven't had the energy to pull them out. Hopefully tomorrow!

I was lucky enough to talk to Jay yesterday. He was doing great! He didn't have much to say, but that's a good thing. Means everything is going as normal. Their temps are up to 40 and 50 during the day. They are getting their spring early! Hope it stays that way and doesn't get cold on them again! He has been receiving lots of care packages and is enjoying them! Thanks to all of you who have sent one!! Jay is really enjoying having good food to eat!! Continue to keep Jay and all the guys in your prayers! As it continues to get warmer, it could become more active!! Please pray for protection and strength for the troops!

4 comments:

Mom said...

Jay is ALWAYS in our prayers! And so are YOU! Hope you are feeling better today and can get up and around.
Take care of yourself!
Huggggggs!

Keeley Barr said...

I was wondering where you were Friday and then I thought you went out of town until Krista asked about you. Sorry you're sick!! You have my number if you need me to bring you anything...it STINKS to drive when you're sick!!! Hope you feel better before Monday! Oh and I will totally eat 40 mini cheesecakes LOL

Unknown said...

Gina, we are so sorry that you have been sick! Was it the flu? Take care of yourself, and get healthy fast! Thanks for the update from Jay's call. Hope you are much better soon! Love, Nancy

sisalrugs said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? motorized curtains in abu dhabi