Monday, March 2, 2009

1LT Jason Feldt

Jay received a new rank today as 1LT! Yeah for him!!! I didn't get to see him get promoted, but it was supposed to happen this morning before they left for the field. He had all of his new symbols ready to put on as soon as he was promoted. So, he gets to be a 1LT Platoon Leader now. No difference in his job discription, just a few more dollars on the pay check!! 18 more months until the next advancement!

I would have a picture to show you from his promotion, but things didn't work out like we had planned. Jay took the camera with him this morning and then was going to leave it in the car for me to come and get. I went to his car this afternoon, but it wasn't in there. So, he must not have had time before they headed out. So, I'll put a picture up as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Jay and Gina said...

Nice job Jay!

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Oops. That comment was from me! Forgot to log out after changing the background. My bad!

Risala Furniture said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility? cow hides in abu dhabi