Thursday, March 12, 2009

Walking on Broken Glass

Jay has learned in the past year that I am not the most graceful person in the world. Tonight I managed to break my third glass since we have moved here. I have also broken a pyrex bowl and a small plate!! So, now that we are short another glass, we are down to three. We can't even have company over any more! I guess it's time to go buy some more. But I told Jay we can't spend too much money on them, in case I would have another accident. I need to put some super glue on my fingers when I'm in the kitchen!!!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I didn't think that pyrex bowls could break...you must know just the trick!

Risala Furniture said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?carpet mats in abu dhabi