Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Our God is Amazing!

I'm sitting here in my rocking chair, with praise music playing, candles lighting the room, as I sit and wait for Jay to get home. He's been out in the field for two weeks and I can't wait to see him again! But the reason for this post is simply to say how great our God is. He has been very near to me this week as I had to keep reminding myself that I wasn't alone. "Our God is near, Our God is here"... those are the lyrics that just played. God always knows just what song to play, he knows just what verse we should read, he knows how to have friends call at just the right time, he lets the sun shine, the birds sing, and the flowers blossom, reminding us that he is always in control. I am just on cloud nine tonight as I think about how amazing our God is.

I encourage you all to remember this as our earth is blooming and spring is coming. He gives us all fresh starts and reminds us that he gave us his one and only son to die for us. How can we be so lucky!! Our landlord has quite the green thumb. He has a little garden right outside that is definitely showing signs of spring. I smile every time I walk out the door and see new signs of life.

I hope you are all enjoying the start of spring as much as I am!! YEAH GOD!!!

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. artificial lawn abu dhabi