Thursday, March 26, 2009

Heading to K-Town

It hasn't been too interesting of a week so not much to post. Other than school, I've been helping out with softball. We started on Monday, but haven't had the best weather. It was in the 20's on Monday, sleeted on Tuesday, and snowed on Wednesday. It's definitely not softball weather. We're waiting for the sun to shine!! The girls have a long ways to go. They don't have any basic fundamentals down, so there is lot of coaching to be done!! I'm excited for it though!
These aren't my girls, but I was reminded of it when I was thinking of softball. This is my friend Erica's middle child running bases. It was almost as cold during that softball game. I remember being wrapped up in a blanket for that game!

This weekend, I'm heading to Kaiserslautern, Germany. It's another post on the west side of the country. Odyssey of the Mind European Competition is being held this weekend. My kids didn't make it, but I'm going to watch. I'm hoping to learn several things from it that I can bring back and use next year if I coach again. Three teachers from our school are going to coach, so I'm riding along with one of them. Since Jay's out in the field, it's a great way to help the weekend go by! Should be fun!!

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info. artificial lawn in abu dhabi