Monday, March 23, 2009

Pasta, Passion, & Pistols

We went to a Murder Mystery Dinner this weekend at our friends, Dan and Sandra. We brought along our friend Jeremy, who is a new soldier working with Jay. He just got in on Wednesday, so we drug him along with us. We all had a certrain part to play and dressed up as our part. Jay was an Italian business man who owned a vineyard. I was his vivacious fiance who was having his baby. This was a fact that we had to let the rest of the characters know. When Jay announced it, he made it sound so real. They weren't sure if we were acting or telling the truth. I made sure they all knew the answer real quick!! Later in the evening, Sandra had to clarify that he was just acting. Everyone did a great job acting, even though Elizabeth kissed my man!!! She was trying to take him from me in the skit!! We also had a bunch of wonderful food. I was stuffed by the end of the night! After we were done with our skit and we found out who the murderer was, we played a game of Catan. It was a great night overall! We had so much fun!!

I was Tara Misu and Jay was Rocco Scarfanzi.

Sandra as a Gypsy, Dan as a cook, Jeremy as Father Alfredo

2 comments:

The Houstons said...

Darn! I went to a murder mystery party when I was preggers with Noah, it was so much fun....I wish I would have been there for that one! HA!

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Hey Tara...looks like you guys had a fun time! So who died and who did the killing??