Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cleaning!

Today was a day for cleaning. As soon as I woke up this morning, I started in on the shower. That's my absolute least favorite thing to do because it gets so bad. The water here is so hard that the walls and floor get gross really quickly. I am always cleaning it, but haven't found the right tool yet. Soap and water definitely doesn't cut it. I tried straight bleach and that cut through it a little bit. Someone suggested to use vinegar. That was my try this morning. It did get some of it off, but I wasn't satisfied yet. My last try was Lime Away. It did the best of them all. My bathroom smells awful, but it does look much better.

As I was cleaning, I got a call from the school. They needed me to come in and fax my transcripts to the district office. The elementary principal had suggested me for the last opening at the school. The district needed all my paperwork before approving me. So, now I'm just waiting for a phone call. I doubt it will come today, it's getting too late. Hopefully tomorrow I will hear!

3 comments:

Craig said...

The only thing I have found to cut through the grossness in the shower is Lime Away. We have tried every "shower cleaner" out there too

Kyle & Beth Pettit said...

I hope you hear back from school. I will be praying for it all. Do you know who is taking my position? I am curious.

Risala Furniture said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much
full bed headboard