Monday, August 24, 2009

Noneventful Weekend

It was a pretty boring weekend around here. Not much to do and no one else around the house. I did got out to breakfast with some girlfriends on Saturday morning. We sat and talked for 2.5 hours, but after that, the rest of the day was not too exciting. By evening time, I was rather bored. I spent most of the evening watching Army Wives. It's a terrible show to watch because it portrays all of the bad parts of the army. Everyone is having affairs, people are getting in fights, stupid things like that. There are also the sad things, like the guys getting deployed, people getting injured. It was definitely not to my best interest to watch the series when I was sitting at home by myself. By the end of the night, all I wanted was a hug.

Sunday was just as slow. Not much happened the rest of the day. I ended up taking a walk at night because I needed to get out of the house again. I can't stay in here that long! I'm sure glad school is starting soon. It will certainly give me something to do. I spent the day at the school today helping to file paperwork. There are two full time positions and two long-term sub still open, so there is hope for me. I don't know what they will offer me yet. The principal asked me to submit my application online tonight and she'll let me know soon. We'll see what tomorrow brings. Then school starts for the teachers on Wednesday. With or without a job, I'll be there doing something. They can always put me to work around there!

With Jay being gone, it sure makes the house different. I'm glad to be busy during the days most of the time. Three and a half more weeks until he's home!!!

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much
platform bed with headboard