Friday, August 21, 2009

Long day....week

It's Friday night here and I'm definitely ready for bed. Today and the entire week has been very busy and tiring. This morning we had our last day of VBS. I was ready for the last day. The kids were getting cranky because they were tired. They aren't used to a schedule like that in the summer.

After VBS, I met with Elizabeth to plan out a schedule of the year for Club Beyond. We got a few dates figured out along with some topics that we'll be talking about. I wish I could have stayed longer and helped to figure out more things, but that will be another day. Instead, I had to go to the gym to meet a teacher from the middle school and his daughter. She is a sophomore and wants to try out for the volleyball team. He called me earlier this week to see if I would teach her the basics of the game. We spent two hours going over just that. We did passing, setting, serving, and attempted to do hitting. I did see a bit of improvement during the two hours, but I'm a little nervous if she'll make it through try outs. We shall see!

After that, it was movie night with Elizabeth. We were both tired and didn't feel like doing much. So, she came over with chicken patties and we had a relaxing evening. We watched Hairspray because Elizabeth hadn't seen it. I really love the movie, so wasn't opposed to seeing it once again. I did my best to stay awake for the whole thing. I had to get up a couple times to wake myself up, but I did make it to the end!

2 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Nice job sis! That might be a record for you.....first movie you didn't fall asleep in. Well, where you at least saw the ending. :)

Risala Furniture said...

The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much
high headboard bed