Saturday, December 12, 2009

2 Christmas Parties in 2 nights

I'm home from another Christmas party. Tonight was the elementary staff party at a restaurant down town. We had an ornament exchange. I came out with a pig angel. It's pretty cute! We played dirty santa and I had my gift stolen twice! I had to open three presents before I finally got to keep one! I really liked both of the first two, but I guess so did everyone else! Ohs wells! The ornament I gave away was great! It was a HUGE gold, glittered bulb. When I mean huge, I'm talking bigger than a basketball. I definitely couldn't palm the thing! It's not something you would want to put on your tree. But it would make for a great center piece on a table! I thought it was fun!
Keeley (currently subbing, will be student teaching next semester) and me

Last night, Krista and I hosted our Cav Coffee Christmas Party. We had 20 ladies come to celebrate! We also had an ornament exchange. We passed the gifts around the table while we read the poem "Twas the Night Before Christmas." Everytime the word left or right was said, we had to pass a present in that direction. I think the ladies had fun with that! I wish I was more awake for the party, but by Friday night, I didn't have much steam left! To keep me awake, I stole the baby!! I made him into a present, so Megan made me into a present! Austin and I were matching with our blue bows!

I'm hoping to get more pictures from this party soon. Krista took a bunch and I'll get them from her. I'll put them up when I get them.

Monday night is the big 1-91 Squadron Christmas Party. I will be excited for that one to be over. I have been doing a lot of planning and prep work for this one! Planning a party for 200 people isn't always the easiest! I have the food ordered, the movies ready, Santa has his costume, and I have the items for the guessing jars. I still need to finish getting the guessing jars ready and signs made for the table. That's tomorrow's job! After this party is over, I'll be home free!

Once I got home from the party tonight, I started working on my Christmas cards. I had all the pieces (envelopes, lables, letter, and pictures) but needed to put them all together. I now have a stack of 110 that needs to be mailed out on Monday. I still have 10 pictures left over, so if anyone has a desire for one, let me know. I'll put it in the mail for you (that is if you don't already have one coming your way).

3 comments:

Jay and Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farmgirl Chaos said...

I want one! (A Christmas card that is.) And let me know if you want me to make any of the table signs or guessing jar labels or whatever. :)

Risala Furniture said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility pergolas dubai and abu dhabi