Sunday, December 27, 2009

Feldt Family Christmas

Yesterday I went over to Manchester to celebrate Christmas with Jay's family. His parents, brother, and grandma were there. We had a great dinner of roast, potatoes, and corn! It was delicious! I love homecooked meals!! I've had several this week and they have all been terrific! After eating, we moved to the living room to open gifts! I received some wonderful things!! I was really spoiled! I got more plates, a shelf for my thimbles, a tree skirt (which I completely forgot that I asked for last year), a beautiful Christmas quilt, and a griddle (which will have to wait until we get back to the states). So much stuff!!! We had a wonderful afternoon chatting and eating cookies and candies!

Here is my new shelf!

The tree skirt that Grandma Feldt made.

Christmas quilt


I was having a hard time yesterday, not having Jay around. I was doing my best to hold back tears while being with his family. There is always a part of me missing when he's gone!! I can't wait until we can be back and celebrate holidays as a whole family again! In the meantime, we'll just keep praying for safe keeping and that the next year will go fast!

I'm post more pictures later. I have to get them from Nancy!

3 comments:

Risala Furniture said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. timber cladding Dubai

Robert Hook said...

This Blog is incredible. After reading this, I really loved it. This blog has presented me with a wealth of knowledge.Carpenter Services in Dubai

Vedant Tripathi said...

We enjoyed reading your blog. Your blog provided us with new facts. I've learned a lot more, and I'm grateful to you for sharing this valuable information with us.handyman services in dubai