Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

We are home from Christmas Eve service, in our pj's, and watching a Christmas movie! So wonderful!! Our service was very nice. Nicole and I lead most of the service. It was an impromptu service, but was perfect. Pastor wasn't able to come because of the bad roads. I loved singing all the carols that you get to sing only once a year and seeing people that I haven't seen in so long. Socializing afterwards is always great too!

Once we got home, we took a few family pictures... At least the family that was here! We're just like little kids, hard to get us all smiling at once!!

I guess I'll claim her.... my sister, Nicole

My mom and me!


My daddy and me!
Checking out the Christmas tree!

1 comment:

Risala Furniture said...

Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me. roof construction Dubai