Friday, December 18, 2009

Finished!!

I AM FINALLY FINISHED WITH SCHOOL FOR THE YEAR!!! I am so excited!! You wouldn't know it by looking at me because I am completely exhausted and half asleep. But deep, down inside, I'm jumping for joy!!! I can't wait to have quiet days, no complaining, no problems, no peeing in pants, no fights, no biting, no kicking, no running away, no nothing!!! Just peace and quiet with my family!!! I am so excited to go home!! The next two days will be cleaning the house and packing. If I had more energy, I would be packing right now. I like to pack and want to get started. But getting out of this chair is a lot harder than you think!!

I've decided to take the night off and enjoy some down time. It's been over a month since I've had this! Ever since Jay left, I haven't stopped moving. This is seriously my first night of being in this house by 6:00 and not leaving again! And it's a great night to be in. It's snowing outside and very cold. Very beautiful, but very cold. It's been a long day too. I slept only a few hours and was up by 3:00 to take a friend to the train station. So, as soon as I finish this, I'm jumping into my pj's and hitting the couch with a blanket and a pillow!

Maybe tomorrow I will take time to catch you up on the past week. Lots has happened and I even have pictures, but haven't taken the time to put them up!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Friday! Have a great weekend! Safe travels to all you heading over an ocean!! I hope you enjoy your time with your family and friends as much as I will!

4 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

Well, there might be some crying and peeing in pants. But it's a little baby you might be cuddling with. So then it should be ok. :)
Can't wait to see you!

Jay and Gina said...

That's alright!!! I'll even change Carson's dirty diaper!!! He's allowed to cry and poop!!!

Kyle & Beth Pettit said...

Haha, yeah for more crying and peeing in the pants!!! I agree, huge difference between 4th graders and babies.
I hope you enjoy your pjs, pillow, and couch!

Risala Furniture said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility refurbishments service dubai