Saturday, December 19, 2009

Bible Study Christmas Party

Tonight was my last Christmas party in Germany! Our Bible Study group got together, had a big supper, and exchanged presents! We had a good crowd and lots of great food!!! I love potluck suppers!! Always so many choices and I'm always so full by the end! Jay asked me to take pictures for him, so I did! None of them are that exciting, but at least Jay could see who was there!
My favorite lil' guy! Gunnar!!

Opening gifts!

Waiting in line to eat!

Angie and Noah

This was the Christmas present I received!! We did a white elephant exchange! The funny part was that half of the gifts came back from last year!! Maybe we'll see them again next year!

After I got home, I started to pack my suitcases and clean the house. I need many more hours to get it all done. The house won't get cleaned, but that's alright. It will get dirty in the two weeks I'm gone. I'll take the weekend I get home to clean! Works for me!!
I can't wait to go home! I went to the Bradley today to check about the shuttle! It's a go, so I'll be jumping on the bus at 7:30 Monday morning! Yippyyy!!!! I'll be home soon!!

3 comments:

Farmgirl Chaos said...

WAHOO!!!! I can't wait! :)

Mom said...

We can't wait either!!!!!!
I'm counting the hours now!

Risala Furniture said...

Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility refurbishments service abu dhabi