Sunday, December 20, 2009

Tomorrow is the Day!!

I finally get to go home tomorrow! My bags are packed and I'm impatiently waiting! I have a feeling I won't sleep well tonight! I just want tomorrow to come FAST!! Tomorrow is going to be a long day, so I better get some rest. But on the other hand, if I don't sleep, I'll have 13 hours to do so on the plane! I also have a lot of papers to grade, so that will keep me busy when I'm not sleeping.

What I'm looking forward to when I'm home....

Getting hugs and being spoiled by my mom and dad! And of course cuddling with lil' Carson!

Seeing my brother and sisters and spending Christmas with them!! (This is from last year's Christmas)

Spending a day with Jay's family! I'll celebrate Christmas with his parents, brother, and grandmas.

Seeing Erica, her family, and all my other Sioux Central friends! We are having a big get together at a restaurant and I can't wait to catch up with them all!

What I look forward to the most.... this! Yes, I realize I am 25 years old, but I am still my daddy's little girl and always will be! I don't have Jay to get hugs from, so I'm glad I have my daddy!

SEE YOU ALL VERY SOON!!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

27.5 hours until I can hug you!
Not that I'm counting or anything!
I cuddled with Carson all afternoon so you can have your turn on Tuesday.
Can't wait to see you.

Farmgirl Chaos said...

WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle & Beth Pettit said...

Hope you made it there safely. Enjoy your time at home. I am glad your "relaxing time" is finally here.